Why equal citizen payroll?
- We know how vital it is to have an accessible, helpful and straightforward payroll service
- A service that aims to respond your particular circumstances
- We understand the different working patterns of personal assistants, different holiday patterns – it may not always be the same hours and same pay every time
- We know that getting personal assistant(s) pay correct is important to keep a good working relationship and being a good employer
- We also speak French, Polish, Spanish and Portuguese
- We understand the importance of keeping your paperwork in order for peace of mind
- We can do your returns on time and get them back to the Council/ Funder
- We understand different councils can have different expectations i.e. some want everything photocopied and some want very little paperwork
- We will work to your specific needs
- We specialise in payroll/ accounts services
- We understand your needs may not be straightforward
- No hidden charges
- Your payroll will be run on time every time.
What is included?
- Registering you with Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) as an employer if needed
- Acting as your agent with HMRC if that’s easier for you
- Keeping you informed of your legal obligations in relation to paying your employees
- Letting you know how much you need to pay in tax and National Insurance to HMRC
- Helping you find the easiest way for you to pay them
- Providing payslips sent first class post to your address or e mailed
- Summary reports of your payroll
- Dealing with P45s, P46s, Statutory payments such as sick pay, maternity pay, tax credits, minimum wage, student loans, pensions, court orders.
- Completing and submitting your end of tax year return on line
What is not included?
- Posting payslips individually to personal assistants (this service is extra) – however we can e mail them for free
Equal Citizen Services registered with HMRC for Money Laundering Regulations (MLR) number 12734518.
Equal Citizen Services insured by Simply Business Insurance Company.