Flexible Working – 2017

All employees have the legal right to request flexible working – not just parents and carers as long as they have service of 26 weeks or more. If you would like to make a request, you need to put it in writing stating the date of the request, how it might work, what change you would like and disclose if you have previously made a request (you can make one request a year). If your request is accepted, the change to your contract is permanent.

For more information please follow this link: Flexible Working